- Blend the pineapple with 500ml of milk and 20g of unflavored jelly, strain and set aside.
- Heat the pineapple-milk mixture for 5 minutes to slimmer (heat without boiling).
- Remove from heat and add 300g of heavy cream and 200g of condensed milk to the mixture.
- Serve in a baking tin or in individual molds previously greased with a little bit of butter.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until it sets.
- Remove from the mold and decorate with fresh blackberries and a mint leaf.
- You can soak the pineapple in sugar and cinnamon to spice it up and to preserve it for a longer time.
- If you want the preparation to have a more vivid yellow color, you can replace the unflavored jelly with pineapple jelly.
- This dessert, in refrigerated conditions, can be consumed up to 4 or 5 days after preparation.