- Mix the fresh salad with 4 tablespoons of Dulcemaíz Zafrán® sauce.
- Cut the green apple into cubes,cut them in the form of a half moon so that they can be used as garnish and set aside dipped in lemon water.
- Cut two celery sticks in julienne strips.
- Serve the dressed lettuce as a base on the plate and decorate with the green apple, nuts (pecans, almonds, walnuts, or peanuts), raisins or cranberries and celery.
- This salad combines really well with cold dishes.
You can add any type of cooked protein.