- In a pressure cooker add the “Yuca, jelly, Cassava”, potato, carrot, plantain, 1 cup of water, 1 cup of coconut milk, 1 teaspoon of color, salt, pepper to taste and cook for 20 minutes over medium heat.
- Lower the heat, add the Sierra (type of fish), 3 tablespoons of hogao, the juice of 1 lemon and cook for 20 more minutes.
- Serve and sprinkle some finely chopped cilantro and serve with rice, Tostones (patacón), avocado and lemon.
- You can replace the Sierra with any other fish or seafood.
- With this mixture we can also make a sudado or stew.