Country Soup Mix
- Cook the vegetables in water with salt and pepper until soft.
- Add the cooked vegetables in a bowl with 1 white onion cut in cubes, 3 sausages cut in slices, 8 quail eggs cooked and cut in halves.
- Mix 1/2 a cup of Showy Original Zafrán® sauce, 1 tablespoon of white vinegar and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Mix the prepared sauce with the rest of the ingredients and sprinkle with finely chopped parsley.
- Optional: you can add egg and sauce to include some protein.
- You can also add tuna or shrimp to serve the salad as a main dish.