- Cook the carrot in salted water.
- Fry 1 tablespoon of finely chopped onion with 2 tablespoons of butter for 5 minutes.
- Process the carrot and onion until you obtain a mashed mixture.
- Mix with 3 tablespoons of shredded Parmesan cheese, 4 tablespoons of flour, 1 egg yolk, salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix the ingredients until a smooth dough is obtained.
- Cut the gnocchi into 2×2 cubes and cook in boiling water until they float on the surface.
- Cook 1 cup of milk cream, 1/2 a cup of Crema Leña® Zafrán® sauce and mix the previously cooked gnocchi.
- Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan cheese, finely chopped parsley and enjoy.
- You can prepare and cook the gnocchi, freeze them in an airtight bag, and preserve them for 1 month.